Harrisena Church Worship Bulletin October 18th
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ!
I have attached a copy of the bulletin for tomorrow's worship service.
JOIN US TOMORROW ON FACEBOOK LIVE @ drnatalie wimberly and
conference call-in at 1-313-209-8800. The ID# is 796-8500, then press #.
OFFERINGS AND DONATIONS can be mailed to Harrisena Community Church, 1616 Ridge Road, Queensbury, NY 12804, c/o: The Financial Secretary
I have also listed some of the ways you can help us prepare for in-person worship. During our council meeting this past week, the desire to worship in-person was expressed. The Board of Trustees is working to make this happen as soon as they can.
You can help!
Here are some specific tasks necessary for us to open in-person services.
- Volunteers to clean and sanitize the church each Sunday (before and after service)
- Volunteers to create, print, and post signs
- Volunteers to prepare to sanitize the facility with gloves, cloths/wipes, and masks for cleaning each week (The Trustees have already decided to provide these materials.)
- Volunteers to take temperatures of all those attending service upon entry of the facility
- Volunteers be the record keeper for contact tracing information on all who attend services
- Volunteers to help record worship services on Sundays (Facebook Live, Zoom, and phone call-in.
When your names are received, we will send out a schedule. Thank you so much!
We can make this happen together.
Of course, we will be required to wear masks, social distance, and enter and exit the building distancing as required.
Contact us if you are willing to take on any of the tasks listed above. Working together makes all the difference.
Take good care.
Out to Eat